.Please click here for information about Free School Meals.
You can apply for free school meals if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support.
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based).
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
- The 'Guaranteed Element' of Pension Credit.
- Income Related Employment And Support Allowance benefit (any element of contribution based paid free school meals are not available)
Free School Meals Information Evening - 26th November 2012
Improving the Uptake - English
Improving the Uptake - Somali Translation
Improving the uptake - Polish Translation
Improving the Uptake - Punjabi Translation